Crazy 2010 Super Bowl Prop Bets by Ashley Harmon
(See more of Ashley below)
Online Sportsbooks are known for offering some pretty whacky prop bets for the Super Bowl. Bodog.com keeps the tradition alive for the 2010 Super Bowl between the Colts vs. Saints by providing sports bettors with prop bets ranging from the length of the national anthem to how many times Kim Kardashian will shown on TV by CBS.
1. What will the TV Nielsen Rating be?
2. How long will it take Carrie Underwood to sing the National Anthem?
Over/Under 1 minute 42 seconds
3. Which Super Bowl commercial will have a higher rating on USA Today’s annual Ad Meter?
Anheuser-Busch / Budweiser 2/3
Go Daddy.com 8/1
Career Builder 8/1
Family First 12/1
4. How many current NFL Players will be arrested during Super Bowl Week?
5. What color will the Gatorade be that is dumped on the head coach of the winning team?
Lime Green 5/1
6. Who will the Super Bowl MVP thank first?
Does not thank anyone 4/1
7. How many times will CBS show Archie Manning live on TV during the game (from opening kickoff to final whistle)?
8. How many times will CBS show Eli Manning live on TV during the game?
9. How many times will CBS show Kim Kardashian live on TV during the game?
10. How many times will CBS show Tony Dungy on TV during the game?
11. How many times will CBS show Bourbon Street on TV during the game?
12. How many times will CBS announcers fully mention Hurricane Katrina during the game?
13. Which CBS show will get the most promo’s during the game?
Undercover Boss 1/1
CSI Miami 7/2
NCIS LA 10/1
Big Bang Theory 10/1
How I Met Your Mother 10/1
Two and a Half Men 14/1
14. How many times will Pete Townshend do his legendary windmill move during the halftime show?
15. If any member of the Who smashes their guitar during halftime, what does the guitar hit first?